1. You Gotta Have Faith

 

"The Struggle to Believe When Life´s Falling Apart" by Ted Kluck


"Cast all your anxieties on him because he cares for you". 1 Peter 5:7 NIV

+I knew in my head that God was real, and even believed that he loved me.

+At the time I questioned two essential biblical truths -that God was good, and that He loved me. I was refusing to cast my anxieties on Him, because I struggled to fully trust Him not to hurt me again.

+ I believe in His sovereignty... I belive that God is ruler of all, even the enemy. Though, to be honest, it would have been easier to be mad at the devil. I think being mad at God, in the absence of hope and trust, is the darkest, loneliest place of all.

+I still believed, but I need help in my unbelief. I needed to cast my anxieties on Him, who cares for me. Scripture had given me a framework  for praying through my unbelief, but I was refusing to see it and use it.

Leer: 2. How Soon is Now?

ACERCA DEL AUTOR: Ted Kluck











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares